- Tour location: Peaceful countryside village of Hanoi
- Departure: 8:30 am
- Tour Duration: 8 hours
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
This Hanoi Countryside Day Tour provides you with authentic local living experiences. You will have a chance to travel like a local and see many rural villages. This tour is perfect for couples, family with kids, backpackers and anyone who love local living and truly local experiences.
Following your visit to Hanoi, the busy city, we take a breather on a trip to the quaint villages in the Red River Delta region. The villages have much to offer in the way of history and local treasures.
During this trip you will be get involved into various daily life activities as a local such as plowing with a cow, transplanting baby wet rice, watering green vegetables, home cooking class, fishing with net and rod, leisure biking to explore nearby villages. This is a great experience that you shouldn’t miss during your stay in Hanoi, Vietnam
Highlights of Hanoi Countryside Day Trip
- Local market visit
- Hands-on farming activities
- Experience hands-on fishing with rod and cast net
- Watering green vegetables
- Enjoy local life in tranquil rural settings
- Interact with locals for a better understanding of Vietnamese culture and tradition
Itinerary of Your Hanoi Countryside Local Living Day Tour
- Meet your tour guide at the hotel lobby and transfer 25 kilometers (18 miles) to the peaceful rural area of Hanoi
- A little walk through the village roads to observe local life at the wet market to see locals sell and buy vegetables, fresh meat, freshwater food and many more. You may also see chicken and duck kept in the cage.
- Having a cup of tea and some fresh fruits and have a chat with our localhost.
- Going for a walk of 10 minutes around farm-based villages, where you will get the chance to get down and dirty whilst you actually plant, water some vegetables.
- Take a step further and learn how to plow the land with a cow, transplant wet rice into the paddy fields and chat to the farmers about how they live every day
- Board a local boat and cruise around fish pond and learn how to fish with cash net and catch fishing using a bamboo fishing rod
- It’s fun and feel so excited when pulling the net and see lots of fishes try to escape
- Back to the family and get your hand dirty and help with cooking lunch with the family
- After lunch, take leisurely cycling to discover the rustic beauty of this quaint village of green farms, fish ponds, train tracks, local living and many more
- Hit the road by car and get back to the hotel at around 4.00pm. End of services
We look forward to hosting you on this authentic and ancient Vietnam countryside tour.
Tour rate : $79/per person (at least 2 people on tour) – private tours
- Private modern car with A/C
- Round trip transfer
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch with our host family
- Free drink (local rice wine, soft drinks, Hanoi beers, and Vietnamese coffee ….)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Other services not clearly mentioned
- Our tours are all private
- Tour rate changed without prior notice.
- All rate is American Dollar
- Booking tours required at least 2 days before the tour date