- Tour location: Peaceful countryside village of Hanoi
- Departure: 8:30 am
- Tour Duration: 5 hours
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
Hanoi fishing tour snapshot
Hanoi fishing tour gives you a close-up and an intimate exposure to fishing communities. Firstly, you will enjoy a hands-on experience of the traditional fishing net and rod. More over, you can experience how to paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese boats. You will scoop in a ditch and jump into the muddy creek to catch fish a unique, once in a lifetime experience. This tour provides you with a cultural window into the ways of life of fishing communities. Later, accompanied by your tour guide, you commence the day leisurely cycling along country roads witnessing local Vietnamese rural life first hand, discovering all manner of photo opportunities – taking a look at vegetable fields. The photo opportunities are endless. You will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way
Highlights of Fishing tour in Hanoi
- Learn how to use local traditional fishing techniques using fishing rod and cast nets
- Jump into the muddy creek to catch fish by hand or traditional Vietnamese fish trap
- Paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese boats
- Insight into Hanoi rural fishing life
Itinerary of Hanoi Vietnam fishing tour
– Our guide will meet you at the hotel lobby and take an hour senic drive to rural Hanoi.
– Meeting the local fisherman talking with them about their local fishing daily life, having a cup of tea with them at their house
– Listening to the tour guide introduce and explain about the process of using the net
– Learn and try your hand at local traditional fishing techniques using Vietnamese bamboo fishing rod and cast nets.
– Learn to paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese boats
– Scoop in a ditch and jump into the muddy creek to catch fish by hand or cell-type fish trap.
– Back to a local family and enjoy lunch and cold beer or soft drink
– Cycle to a local farming village traveling along picturesque country roads
– Drive back to the hotel by car
Tour rate : $68/per person (at least 2 people) – private tours, $56/per person for a group tour
- Pick up and drop off at hotel by private car/minivan/ shuttle bus based on your group size
- English speaking tour guide
- Fishing equiqments
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- 1 water bottles per person/ per day
- A local rice meal with a local family
- Soft drink and beer
- Tips and Gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- All of eco-tours are private tour
- Tour rate changed without prior notice.
- All rate is quoted in USD
- In case of inclement weather, the tour will be canceled.
- Booking required at least 2 days advanced notice of tour date