- Tour location:Coto Island
- Departure: 7:30 am
- Tour Duration: 3 days 2 nights
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
Co To Island Tours 3 days- Explore the stunning beauty of off the beaten path island in Quang Ninh
Located at a distance from the hustle bustle of Hanoi, Co To Island is an often-overlooked wonderland. While most people who visit Vietnam have the tendency to visit the more popular locations, Co To Island is one of Northern Vietnam’s best-kept secrets. A mini world in itself, Co To Island is a spectacular place to explore with its native culture, awe-inspiring beauty, and white sand beaches. Inhabited by friendly locals, this island allows you to recuperate and rejuvenate yourself with its natural beauty and tranquility.
- Distance yourself from your fast-paced city life and slow down in this isolated spot of breathtaking beauty.
- Being a rarely visited spot by tourists, Co To Island has to be visited by a small sampan boat.
- Surrounded on all sides by crystal clear water, you can take the time to laze on the white sands of the beaches or take a late afternoon dip.
- Climb to the top of the Co To lighthouse from where the island can be seen in all its glory
- Visit the local market to explore the native culture or participate in fun activities that involve fishing with the natives.
- Explore every nook and cranny of the island on a motorbike while enjoying the fresh breeze.
Day One: Hanoi- Van Don- Co To Island – September 13th (B, L)
07:00: The car will arrive at the hotel to drive you to the bus stop
(An optional activity for you is that you can also wake up early to explore the local markets)
08:00: Begin the drive to CaiRong Port. The journey is 5 hours long. Take a short break on the way for refreshments.
13:00: Arrive at CaiRong Port. Enjoy the local cuisine at a restaurant.
14:00: Depart for Co To Island via speedboat. Upon arrival at the island, you will be transported to your homestay through tuk-tuks.
After refreshing yourselves, you are free to explore the Island at your leisure. You can take a walk, explore the market, and go for a swim.
Dinner will be eaten with a local family. You will spend the night at your homestay.
Day Two: Co To Island Tours (B, L, D)
05:30: Visit the local attractions MongRong Rock Area, Mr. Minh Cape, and My Bridge on a motorbike. Take 2km hike to the Co To lighthouse. After that, you will be taken to the Hong Vang military port from where you will take a boat to the less visited beach in Co To Island, a heavenly place to relax and revel in the peace.
Visit two other gorgeous beaches Van Chay beach and Hong Vang beach. Each of these beaches boasts of clear emerald waters, velvety sands, and a majestic only seen in pictures.
Day Three: Co To Island- Hanoi
0730: Have breakfast at the homestay. Leave via motorbike or tuk-tuk to get to the port.
0900: Take a speedboat to reach Van Don island.
1030: Take the bus back to Hanoi. Have lunch on the journey back.
1600: Arrive in Hanoi.
Note: Stay can be extended by one day to visit ThanhLan Island
0530: Eat breakfast and depart for the pier.
0630: Take the local ferry to ThanhLan Island. The island can be reached within 20 minutes.
0700: Start trek through green rice paddies and a lush forest. The path will lead to the ethereal C-6 beach, which is home to emerald waters and limestone cliffs. This will be followed by a picnic lunch in the forest.
Do a 30-40 minute trek to reach the untamed Tam Chau Beach. The beach has a magnificent view of nearby islets and coral reefs.
After this, you have the choice between heading back to Co To Island or staying back on ThanhLan Island overnight in a hotel and take a ferry back in the morning.
Rate : Please contact us for the best possible rate
1) A local guide who is fluent in English.
2) Accommodation with breakfast included.
3) Entrance Fees and Permits
4) Daily Meals
5) Shared transportation via local minivans
6) Speedboat trips from Cai Rong – Ca To- Cai Rong
1) Drinks, laundry, tips and other personal expenditures
2) Meals other than ones included in the tour
Note: Dogs are often present on the roads on early morning or late evening walks. The islands don’t have nightlife; you will not find bars or clubs.
The hotel where we put up our guests is not located near the beach. However, you can be upgraded to beachfront hotels like Co To Life or Co To Eco Lodge for extra cost.