- Tour location: Hanoi,Vietnam
- Departure: 7:30am
- Tour Duration: 7 hours
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
Hanoi 1 day walking tour off the beaten track allow you to explore the city’s best secret kept, we walk and see local sites and local living of Hanoi. This walking tour of Hanoi by Hanoi Eco Tour offers you a chance to visit to Hanoi’s treasured destinations.
Stroll along the famous local attractions and destinations like Buoi market, Botanical Garden of Hanoi, Central Citadel, B52 lake, and the historic Long Bien Bridge. During the walk, you will enjoy the sightseeing, you will also get the chance to learn more about the city’s local lives, history, and rich culture.
Overview Hanoi 1 day walking tour off the beaten path
Duration: 6 hours (8.00am to 14.00pm)
Distance: 8 to 10 kilometers (5 to 6 miles depending on how fit you are)
Pick up and drop off : At your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or any other places 5 kilometers from Hanoi Old Town
Style of Tour: 100% our tour are PRIVATE which means that you got your own personal experience
Tour price: $49.9 USD per person, kids under 8 receive 75% off
Book with us directly 24/7 by Email or Call/WhatsApp
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: +84 974 313 104
- English speaking guide
- Local lunch
- 2 water bottle per person per day
- Transfer by taxi
- Sightseeing ticket
- Tipping for tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
Who should book this 1 day walking tour
- Travellers on the second visit to Vietnam
- Those who are searching for a unique experience of the city like no other tours
- Eating local food in a clean local restaurant
- Explore the parts which none of the travellers could reach themselves
- Learn insight into the local living of a Hanoian
- Who would like to explore in an Eco and greenway
- Who love to see some war sites in this Hanoi walking tour
Please note: If you are travelling on a tight budget or not in a good health condition then you aren’t suitable for a walking tour.
Why to go on this walking tour in Hanoi with Hanoi Eco Tour
- We are the first and only company, which offer this unique walking tour and you never find in any other companies or with a FREE walking tour
- We can customize your request to suit all tastes in terms of distance, what to see,
- Eat-in a local restaurant to enjoy authentic Vietnamese food which you never find in a restaurant for tourists in Hanoi Old Quarter
- You’ll see REAL LIFE in Hanoi, what locals do to earn their living every day
- If you are tired of walking before the tour is complete, we can shorten the walking route or take you back to the hotel by taxi
Itinerary of a Hanoi private walking tour off the beaten track
Start your Hanoi walking tour off the tourist trail by hopping on a taxi with a short drive (about 20 minutes) to a new part of the city. The local living of Hanoi’s glimpse starts there as you walk through a local market where locals sell different items like flowers, plants, Bonsais shrubbery, birds, fish, other pets artworks, wooden furniture pieces, stone carvings, and many more.
Great chance of leisurely walking through the famous maze of narrow alleys and busy narrow streets that would eventually lead you to B52 lake where you can see B52 wreckage crashed in 1972
Next, we walk to The Hanoi Botanical Garden to see numerous trees and plants which is perfect for taking a deep breath and enjoy a peaceful moment among the bustle and hustle of Hanoi.
Setting off to see French influence of French catholic and culture in Cua Bac church from the outside
For those who like photography, there is plenty of photo opportunities with several amazing colonial structures from the French, tree-lined boulevard.
Then we walk to a local restaurant to enjoy authentic local food with some local beer for cheering.
Our final stop is to walk along the Effiel bridge built by the French in the late 19th century before getting into another taxi to take you back to your hotel.
Latest posts by davidcoi (see all)
- Things to do in Halong City for shore excursion travelers - July 21, 2020
- Hanoi off the beaten track | Itinerary and suggested day trips - July 21, 2020
- Ultimate Bai Tu Long bay travel guide: written by a local guide in Vietnam - July 19, 2020