- Tour location: Peaceful countryside village of Hanoi
- Departure: 8:30 am
- Tour Duration: 5 hours
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
This Private Hanoi Farm Tour is perfect for those who are looking for off the beaten track trip and local living experience of rural Hanoi way of life.
You will be away from the bustle and hustle of Hanoi Old Quarter and spend time with a local farmer and take part in a variety of fun and meaningful farming activates such as hoeing the soil, planting and watering vegetables. Enjoy the hands-on cooking experience to prepare lunch on your own at our host family.
Having a cup of local rice wine with our host. Paying a visit to a local organic pig farm and have a chat with host family to learn some techniques to raise organic pigs. Join private agricultural farm tour in Hanoi for the long-lasting experience of rural Vietnam.
Duration: 6 hours (8.30am to 14.30pm)
Pick up and drop off : At your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or any other places 5 kilometers from Hanoi Old Town
Style of Tour: 100% our tour are PRIVATE which means that you got your own personal experience
Tour price: $54.9 USD per person, kids under 9 receive 75% off
- Round trip private transfer by A/C cars (see rustic beauty of rural Vietnam )
- Local Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Farming equipment’s
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Authentic lunch with a local family
- A free bottle of water and a soft drink for lunch
- Tips and Gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
The highlight of Rural Hanoi Tours
- Enjoy a low pace of walking around the village
- Shooting plenty of photo of local life
- Learn about countryside lifestyle in Hanoi
- Educational travel to learn hardship of a Vietnamese rice farmers
- Experience hands-on farming with friendly locals
- Feast on authentic lunch with the host family
- Travel off the beaten path to peaceful rural Hanoi
Why Green Hanoi Farm Tour with Hanoi Eco
- A short drive from Hanoi, only 45 minutes so you don’t waste time on the road
- We take you to the village which has no tourists not a tourist attraction as a classic tour
- We design a unique itinerary for families with kids
- Meet and talk with REAL locals to learn more about local living in rural villages
- Our money stays local because they are benefited from our tours
- Our price is clear and includes almost everything. I know some people try to offer low price which excludes round trip transfer from/to Hanoi
Itinerary of Private Hanoi Farm Tour
Meet your tour guide of Hanoi Eco Tours at the hotel lobby and take an hour scenic drive to reach the vegetable farming area of rural Hanoi. Having a short walk around bustling local wet market where you can see locals sell chickens and ducks in the cage, fresh meats and vegetables, family households and more.
Arrive in a host family and have a cup of green tea and enjoy fresh fruit with our host family. A short walk around this quaint village to explore local life unfold, see some of the vegetable farms along the way. Get your hand dirty and join our farmers working on their vegetable field and take part in farming activities such as raking, sowing, watering and collecting vegetables.
You can also learn about their technique of cultivating and growing techniques. Next Back to our house and learn the secret of making authentic Vietnamese cuisine with our host.
Hands-on cooking experience and learn to make your lunch step of step, it’s not just a demonstration is REAL practical experience. Then enjoy some local rice liquor and a tasty Vietnamese lunch with our host.
After lunch, walking with your guide to a local organic pig farm, have a chat with the host and learn more about the technique of raising an organic pig. Hop on the car and get back Hanoi in the afternoon to fishing this awesome Hanoi farm trip.
Latest posts by davidcoi (see all)
- Things to do in Halong City for shore excursion travelers - July 21, 2020
- Hanoi off the beaten track | Itinerary and suggested day trips - July 21, 2020
- Ultimate Bai Tu Long bay travel guide: written by a local guide in Vietnam - July 19, 2020