- Tour location: Peaceful countryside village of Hanoi
- Departure: 8:30 am
- Tour Duration: 2 days 1 night
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 person. Maximum on request
Highlights of Hanoi Homestay Tour
- Enjoy hands-on experience of farming such as watering plants, planting vegetables, hoeing the soil with local farmers
- Learn fishing techniques and how to use cast net, round net and cell type fish trap
- Be a chef by cooking meals with our host family
- Visit Thanh Chuong Viet Palace – a living museum of an ancient Viet’s architecture”.
- Bike ride in the peaceful countryside of Vietnam
- Make yourself at home in Hanoi Eco Homestay
Snapshot of Hanoi Homestay Tour. Overnight in Eco Homestay in Hanoi
Have you ever found it difficult to find a place which is away from the hustle and bustle of Hanoi Old Quarter?
A place with truly tranquil and peaceful setting guaranteed to help you relax, slow down and experience local way of life?
An place where you can stay to recharge your soul?
Hanoi Homestay tours with Hanoi Eco Homestay will be a perfect choice for you. Just 40 minutes driving from Hanoi Old Quarter, we reach our eco homestay. Here you can admire the beauty of a truly Vietnamese countryside. You will take your chance to be a real Vietnamese farmer, learn how to fish with locals and help our friendly host be more like a home by cooking meals. Enjoy cozy stay in a private room and make yourselves at home. The next day, we drive to Thanh Chuong Viet palace which preserves and honors Vietnamese spiritual and special art values. This tour offers you the truly amazing experience about authentic and trandional of Vietnamese countrylife.
Day 1 : Hanoi – Hanoi Eco Homestay (L/D)
8.30 : You will be greeted at your hotel and be transferred to our cozy homestay where will be your home during 2 days. On arrival, our host family will welcome you with warm hospitality. You enjoy a cup of tea , talk and share with them how a day in their life is before getting ready to the rice field. You take your chance to join in farming activities : watering plants, hoeing the soil and planting vegetables with local farmers.
We take a short rest before taking part in wet rice cultivation. We start learning how to plough with cow. It is definely an incredible experience, amazing view and great fun. We also use bamboo bucket to get water into the field and transplant baby wet rice at the rice paddy field. You have a delicious lunch with your local family with typical countryside food.
After lunch, you continue your dream trip to learn how to fish with a cast net and round net. We start biking in the countryside, snapping best photos ever and see how organic farm is with fresh veggies and fruits such as tomatoes, corns, kohlrabi , broccoli and salad. It’s wonderful to immerse yourself in the rustic beauty of country life.
If you can’t wait for a fantastic dinner, let’s try your hand to be a chelf for a while by cooking meals with your host family.
After dinner, it’s great to relax and enjoy a better, deeper, more satisfying night’s sleep in quite.
Notes: It’s an option. If you would love to give back to our communities, you can teach English for local children for an hour. It will be very very exciting for them.
Day 2 : Hanoi Eco Homestay – Thanh Chuong Viet Palace – Hanoi (B/_/_)
Xin Chao Vietnam countryside! You wake up with the sound of happiness and inspiration. We have breakfast and coffee with locals. You can stroll around the local market which is something different for you.
Return Hanoi Eco homestay we will bid farewell to our host with a memorable experience to leave for Thanh Chuong Viet Palace – a living museum ancient Viet’s architecture”.Vietnam. All architectural works at Viet Palace have special features, bringing worldwide travelers with Vietnamese cultural identities. It is a feature created by Mr Chuong, which focus on restoring the relic based on the soul of other prototypes, bringing viewers a multidimensional view. We drive back Hanoi and arrive at your hotel around 12.00
Tour rate: $130/per person (at least 2 people on tour) – private tours
- Round trip transfer during our trip
- English speaking guide
- Vietnamese bicycle
- All excursion fee
- Meals as indicated (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = Dinner) with our host family
- Wet rice farming with practical tools
- Private room at Hanoi Eco Homestay
- Fishing with nets
- Snacks and soft drinks
- Other drinks
- Tips and Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Other services not clearly mentioned
- In case of bad weather, the tour will be canceled.
- Please inform us if you are vegetarian or food allergy
- Please be advised that hanoi eco homestay is not the hotel and the homestay is exactly in the condition how the local people live. The homestay has a toilet, hot shower, and air-conditioning but no wifi . It is basic. But please do not expect too much at a local homestay.
- Bring some candy as gift for local children
- Tour rate can be changed without notice
- All rate are quoted in USD