- Tour location: Cat Ba Island, Lan Ha Bay
- Departure: 6:00am
- Tour Duration: 2 days
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
This unique private Lan Ha Bay cruise 2 days 1 night tours starts and finish in Hanoi. This trip provided by Hanoi Eco Tour is perfect for those who like adventure travel and outdoor activities such as kayaking, swimming and so on. Spend a night on a cruise is great experience to enjoy.
This is an adventure off the beaten track to the nontouristy area of Lan Ba bay. A 2 days cruise Lan Ha bay is great choice for those who would like to get a highlight of Lan Ha Bay area
Overview Lan Ha bay cruise 2 days 1 night
Duration: 2 days
Pick up and drop off : At your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or any other places 5 kilometers from Hanoi Old Town
Style of Tour: 100% our tour are PRIVATE which means that you got your own personal experience
Tour rate : $195 per person (at least 2 people on tour )
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
• Private round trip transfer Hanoi – Hai Phong – Hanoi
• Private cabin on board
• Experienced English speaking local guide.
• Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner).
• Entrance fee and permits
• No extra charge after confirmation.
• 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
TOUR PRICE EXCLUDES:
• Personal expenses, tips and gratuities.
Highlights of private Lan Ha Bay cruise tours
- Exploring off the tourist trail amazing Lan Ha Bay
- Kayaking around karst mountain and calm seawater
- Shooting cool photos of islets and floating villages
- Spending a night on a private cabin on a cruise
Why private Lan Ha Bay cruise with Hanoi Eco
- Our tour is 100% private so you can customize your itinerary as you want
- Travelling on a new Expressway which saves lots of time on road
- Cruising on the wooden junk boat which is a classic style
- We can combine a Hai Phong city tour after the cruise, which is a bonus
- Great outdoor activities for those who like adventure travel
Suggested itinerary for private Lan Ha Bay cruise
Day 1: Hanoi – Cat Ba Island – Lan Ha Bay (L/D)
Our tour guide and driver meet you at the hotel lobby around 9.00 am and take 2.5 hours’ drive to head the city of the flamboyant flower. Take a speed boat to Beo Wharf. Start cruising onboard a traditional wooden junk, have lunch on board and passing by the biggest fishing floating village in Lan Bay bay and witness the daily lives of the local community. Enjoy scenic cruise among thousand of limestone islands. Take a guided kayaking tour and take a swim in Three Peaches beach.
Back to the boat and relax on the top deck and enjoy the boat ride. When it comes to sunset, the crew member will drop the anchor for staying overnight. Freetime to jump off the boat for more swimming or try your luck by fishing
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island – Hanoi (B/L)
Wake up to the sound of the bay and breath fresh air. After breakfast, the boat set sail to Vung Kiem Lam area where you will spend time for more kayaking to discover the hidden tunnel-like caves.
Get back to the boat and cruise back Lan Ha bay
Have brunch on the boat and check out of your cabin at 11:00 AM.
Arrive back at Beo Wharf by noontime.
The boat takes you back to Cat Ba island and take a speed boat cruise to Hai Phong city. Take 2,5 hours to drive back to Hanoi. to complete this amazing unique exploration Lan Ha bay cruise tour ends at around 17:00.
How to book
Contact Hanoi Eco Tour via email at email@example.com to have more information or you can book with confidence by filling the information in the form below
Latest posts by davidcoi (see all)
- Things to do in Halong City for shore excursion travelers - July 21, 2020
- Hanoi off the beaten track | Itinerary and suggested day trips - July 21, 2020
- Ultimate Bai Tu Long bay travel guide: written by a local guide in Vietnam - July 19, 2020