- Tour location: Cat Ba Island, Lan Ha Bay
- Departure: 7:30 am
- Tour Duration: 9 hours
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
Hanoi Eco Tours provide you with cool Lan Ha bay 1 day tour from Hanoi to explore the magical bay. It’s a great day to see a wonderful view of limestone karst mountain of the bay and enjoy fun kayaking in a short time. This trip is perfect for family, solo travellers, backpacker and couples who like off the tourist trail experience and explore hidden Lan Ha Bay
We do offer a private full-day cruise to discover Lan Ha bay.
Overview Lan Ha bay 1 day tour from Hanoi
Duration: 11 hours (7.30am to 18.30pm)
Pick up and drop off : At your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or any other places 5 kilometers from Hanoi Old Town
Style of Tour: 100% our tour are PRIVATE which means that you got your own personal experience
Price :$125 / per person (at least 2 people on tour), $99 per person (Group of 4 people), $79 per person (Group of 6 people)
Private local boat trip
Meals as specified in the itinerary
In-house English speaking local guide
Entrance fee and permits
Round trip transfer from Halong
Tips for tour guide, boat crews
Other service not clearly mentioned above.
WHAT’S TO BRING?
Warm clothes ( in winter)
The highlight of Lan Ha bay day trip
Cruise off the beaten track in magical Lan Ha Bay
Soak up at the untouched beach of Van Boi
Explore Monkey island
Having fresh seafood lunch in a local family at the floating village
Enjoy fun kayaking amongst magical limestone island with a few tourists around you
What makes it different from other Lan Ha bay tour from Hanoi
- We cruise in a different route with a few tourists you might see on the way. This is your paradise
- Authentic local food and fresh seafood served in a floating house where the local family are living
- Our tours is PRIVATE, you are not going to share with over 20 people like any other tours. That’s your own experience
- Your kayaking route is quite. you might see only a very few tourists along the way
- Swimming around the untouched beach
Why does this Real Lan Ha bay cruise day tour is a bit pricy
- Travelling round trip in new expressway with high toll fee
- The car is traveling across the local ferry with you with fee also
- Private boat only for you
- We offer value of money not budget tour
- Our money stays local by hiring local people serving lunch and boat service for you
Itinerary of Lan Ha bay day cruise
7.30 : Our guide meet you at the hotel lobby and starts your day with 2,5 drive to head Hai Phong city.
10.30 – 11.00 : Arrive at Got pior and board a local ferry for an hour journey to Cat Ba island.
11h30 : Embark a traditional wooden boat, on the way cruising pass by the local floating village and witness local living. Have fresh seafood lunch in a local family in a floating house . After an safety instruction briefing of using a kayak. Enjoy kayaking around crystal clear water around Van Boi Beach around 1 hour with not a few people around us only, If you don’t do kayaking, you can also soak up cool water around the beach.
16h40 : Disembark. Back to Ben Pier then take a transfer for half an hour and take the local ferry back to Got pier. Hope on the car back to Hanoi
19h30 : Arrive in Hanoi. This day trip to private Lan Ha bay day tour concludes.
How to book
Please fill in all information in the booking below to book a trip or want to have more further information, please contact Hanoi Eco Tour for details
Latest posts by davidcoi (see all)
- Mai Chau travel guide 2020 (Updated) - July 5, 2020
- Travel to Vietnam’s capital city: Ultimate Hanoi itinerary - April 23, 2020
- 72 hours in Ninh Binh : The perfect Ninh Binh itinerary - April 21, 2020