- Tour location: Cat Ba Island, Lan Ha Bay
- Departure: 7:30am
- Tour Duration: 2 days
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
Our specially tailored journey Cat Ba national park and Lan Ha bay 2 days tour without taking a cruise is not to be missed! Heading out of the hustle and bustle of Hanoi city we offer an unique insight into beautiful nature, fascinating limestone island and local living. Take in stunning scenery, exhilarating outdoor activities and plenty of photo opportunities.
Try your hand at fishing for squid, dive into the clear waters and learn a little about local cooking and ingredients. The highlight of our Gems of Lan Ha Bay and Cat ba national park adventure tour is your night spent on a local family at a fishing village. Tonight you will be staying in a floating house. Join Hanoi Eco Tour for the trip of a lifetime!
Overview Cat Ba national park and Lan Ha bay 2 days adventure from Hanoi
Duration: 6 hours (8.30am to 14.30pm)
Pick up and drop off : At your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or any other places 5 kilometers from Hanoi Old Town
Style of Tour: 100% our tour are PRIVATE which means that you got your own personal experience
Rate : $273 per person (At least 2 people on tour). ($136 per person per day with almost everything inclusive)
If you would like to have an economical price, taking the bus sharing with others: $223 USD per person
- Local fishing boat and stops
- Accommodation for one night a local family home
- 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast
- Experienced English speaking guide, local guide for trekking in the national park
- Private transfer during the trip
- Golf cart ride from the village to the local quay
- All necessary insurances, local taxes, and service fees
- Entry to attractions
- Airfares, visas and associated preparations for arrival in Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Drinks and tobacco products
- Tips and additional expenses
Highlights of Lan Ha Bay 2 days tour
- Get off the beaten track and away from the traditional tourist hotspots
- Challenge yourself by trekking through the rainforest of Cat Ba national park in a beautiful trail
- Swimming in emerald water in Lan Ha bay on untouched beaches
- Enjoy the memorable night in a local family home of the floating village
- Experience local livings as it goes every day
- Catch up with locals, including spending time with fishermen out on a boat
- Having fresh seafood in a “FLOATING” local family home
- Fill up your photo album with tonnes of great pictures of traditional villages and tiny islands
- Kayaking amongst amazing limestone islands
Itinerary of Cat Ba and Lan Ha adventure
Day 1 : Hanoi – Cat Ba national park
Included: Lunch, Dinner
Meet our experienced guide early on your first morning for a quick tour briefing and then a leisurely drive across the Red River Delta on 2.5 hours journey on an expressway to Hai Phong city. YOu’ll see the rustic beauty of rural Vietnam as you go. We stop at Got Pier and take a local ferry for half an hour to Cat Ba island. See the amazing view of the island from the top deck.
Arrive in Cat Ba, a short drive will take us to Cat Ba and enjoy a simple lunch at the restaurant with Vietnamese food near the national park.
After lunch, start your lovely trek along a trail and climbing the steps with lots of up and down in the shade with tiny trail through the rainforest, climb the rock to reach the picturesque village with friendly locals. Grab a drink, then take a golf cart to the local pier for boarding on a local fishing boat to the floating village where you are staying for tonight.
You are at your leisure. You can jump into the inviting waters and take a swim. Enjoy a fantastic evening meal with fresh fishes raised at this floating home.
Day 2 : Kayaking – Swimming – Hiking Canon Fort – Hanoi
Included: Breakfast, Lunch
Rise this morning to the sounds of nature. Breakfast is Taking an hour kayaking amongst limestone karst mountain, around the fishing village and reach a hidden lagoon.
Take a local fishing boat on to a private beach, take a swim in crystal clear water. Back to Cat Ba island, take short hiking to check out Canon Fort, to capture a panorama view of the island. Having lunch in Cat Ba town. Then take a local ferry back to Got Pier. Heading back to Hanoi where your accompanied escort ends.
** Please be aware that due to the nature of this particular trip that the itinerary may need to be amended at short or no notice. The village has internet available but low connection
This trip is suitable for real adventurers who are seeking an authentic adventure. If you would like to stay in a comfortable room then don’t take this tour
Taking bath with hot water, using a bucket like what locals do
Breakfast choice with a simple Western-style (bread, egg, cheese and butter)
If you are vegetarian or food allergy, please inform us in advance to prepare food for you
The room has no air conditioning but cool because of sea wind. There is a fan in the room
Trekking through the rainforest in Cat Ba national park requires you at a good health condition with lots of steps walk, climbing the rock
Latest posts by davidcoi (see all)
- Mai Chau travel guide 2020 (Updated) - July 5, 2020
- Travel to Vietnam’s capital city: Ultimate Hanoi itinerary - April 23, 2020
- 72 hours in Ninh Binh : The perfect Ninh Binh itinerary - April 21, 2020