- Tour location: Bai Tu Long Bay
- Departure: 8:00 am
- Tour Duration: 3 days 2 nights
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
This Bai Tu Long bay cruise 2 days 1 night by Hanoi Eco tour is absolutely unique and impressive with many activities. You will kayak to get closer to small limestone islands, fishing with local people, relaxing on board, try our lunch at night squid fishing enjoy a seafood lunch on board…
Keeping you off the beaten track with 2 nights staying in the Bay, you will be guided to admire the spectacular nature and get into local life in the floating village. The crews follow you during the trip and dedicate to personal service.
Highlights of Bai Tu Long Bay private cruise
- A private cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, friendly services
- Visit break-taking view of Bai Tu Long bay
- Cruise off the beaten track
- Board a sampan to explore tranquil setting at Vung Vieng fishing village .
- Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons
- Swimming and mountain view on the beach
- Visit one of the most beautiful caves in Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son cave
- Fishing with local people
Overview of Bai Tu Long Bay cruise 2 days off the beaten track
Duration: 2 days 1 nights
Pick up and drop off : At your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or any other places 5 kilometers from Hanoi Old Town
Style of Tour: 100% our tour are PRIVATE which means that you got your own personal experience
Tour rate : $445/per person (at least 2 people on tour) – private tours only sharing van, $285 per person for a group from 4 persons
- Private car transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Luxurious Cabin and Suites with AC and en-suite bathroom.
- Complimentary mineral water in the room
- Complimentary morning Tea & coffee
- All meals on board( Breakfast: B, Lunch L: Dinner : D)
- Fishing equipment
- In-house English-speaking guide
- Beverages and personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- All services not clearly mentioned
- Private transportation (Upon request)
Why Bai Tu Long Tour with Hanoi Eco
- Hands-on fishing experience with local fisherman
- Kayaking amongst limestone islands
- Enjoy fresh seafood lunch on board
- Unique route with amazing scenery
- Travelling off the tourist trail
- Private traditional junk boat in your own experience
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long bay – Thien Canh Son Cave(L,D)
Day 2: Fishing and Vung Vieng floating village(B,L,D)
Detailed itinerary for Bai Tu Long private cruise
Day 1 : Hanoi – Bai Tu Long bay – Thien Canh Son Cave (L,D)
8.00 : You will be picked up at your hotel and have 4 hours drive through the peaceful scenery and farmlands in Red River delta. On the way, you will have a short break of about 25 minutes to relax and unwind.
12.30 : Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by our crew members at cruise’s office where you can get some coffee and tea and prepare to check-in. You will be transferred to our cruise by a tender. After that, you will set out on a junk cruise on the bay while lunch is served. We sail through Bai Tu Long Bay en route to magical Halong bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth.
15. 00 : : You will be transferred by a tender to visit one of the most beautiful and the largest limestone cave in Bai Tu Long Bay call Thien Canh Son Cave . You will be amazed. There’s plenty of photo opportunities so don’t forget to bring your camera for shooting cool photos
16.00 : Return the boat. Enjoy some Vietnamese green tea before joining cool activities such as swimming or kayaking around karst mountain and enjoy amazing nature landscape.
18.00 : It’s a good chance to take part in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration enjoying the cooking class and eating class.
19.00. BBQ Dinner will be served.
20.30. We are at leisure to join the following activities: Board games and playing cards. You might also try your luck at squid fishing from the boat.
22.00 : Free at your leisure and stay overnight on boat
Day 2 : Kayaking – Fishing (B,L,D)
07.00 Enjoy the fresh air and gentle breezes of the bay in the morning whilst having breakfast on board and the boat set sails to Vung Vieng Fishing village
14: 30 : Disembark and travel on the sampans rowed by the local people to explore the biggest floating fishing village in Halong Bay – Vung Vieng. They will be your guides through their fishing village where you can meet the locals, visit the school and pearl farms as well as learn how to row bamboo boat. See at first-hand what life is like living on the water.
Then board a local fishing boat for hands-on fishing experience with local fishermen and learn to catch shellfish, squids, fish using a fishing net. It’s so fun to things to do.
9.00 : Upon return to the cruise, we take half an hour to freshen up and finish packing.
09.30 : Please take all your belongings outside the cabin for checking out. You may leave your heavy luggage outside the cabin and our staff will bring it back to the harbor.
10.45. You will enjoy a light brunch at the dining room. After brunch, we clear all bills. We may unwind on a sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy bay view before disembarking at the pier.
11.15 -11. 30. We will be transferred by a tender to Hon Gai Habour. You can hang out at the office to enjoy free tea or coffee as well as relax for return transportation.
14:00 : Rest stop on the way for refreshment.
16.00 – 17.05 : You will be back to your hotel. Say goodbye t0 an unforgettable trip.
- All of the eco-tours are private tour
- The tour rate changed without prior notice.
- All rate is American Dollar
- In case of bad weather, the itinerary can be changed
- Booking tours required at least 1 month before the tour date
Don’t miss this chance to tour amazing off the beaten track Bai Tu Long Bay cruise trip with us for the very best cruise tour in Halong Vietnam
Latest posts by davidcoi (see all)
- Things to do in Halong City for shore excursion travelers - July 21, 2020
- Hanoi off the beaten track | Itinerary and suggested day trips - July 21, 2020
- Ultimate Bai Tu Long bay travel guide: written by a local guide in Vietnam - July 19, 2020